Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Mardi Gras

I just realized yesterday that today is Mardi Gras...went to Hibernia's web site, and it said they would be closed to celebrate Mardi Gras...I bought the king cake for work last year, to get the fun started up here...my supervisor got the baby, and was supposed to bring the cake today...she's home sick today...maybe I'll go out at lunch and get one...I was looking forward to the king cake!...

Was up late last night working on an assignment that's due today...it wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be...but we'll know for sure after I get the grade back! I'm soooo sleeeeeeepy this morning! We actually got up on time though, so that was good...but my eyes keep wanting to close...might just nap at lunch, and do without the king cake...

My sweet wonderful husband made the coffee this morning (like he usually does)...and it tastes REALLY good...need to remember to tell him...I've been complaining because it's been too weak lately...

Last night I realized that since my husband is on overtime...it'll be a little later than usual when we leave...unless they let him off at usual time since it's Friday...I'm doubting that though...it'll prolly be 6 when he gets off...then he'll have to get home, and then take a shower...I asked him last night to make sure he was ready to go Thursday night, so we wouldn't be on the road too late....granted we always intend to do that, and have only accomplished it once I think....

Ok - I think I've rambled on long enough for now...may add a little more later...

No comments: