Thursday, April 20, 2006

Updates and Junk

So...how's everyone's week gone?

Mine's been pretty good...

I miss you people like crazy!! (those of you I know - anyone I don't know - I don't know you to miss you!)

I got to see the my favorite red head and her family this week...her little man was getting his traech out...that went GREAT! They were expecting 2 nights in the hospital, and they were able to do it in one! The little lady was cute as ever...

I'm ready for school to be over...but I'm considering taking a class this summer...so I'll only have 2 weeks completely off...if I take a summer class it'll only be 2 nights a week though, so it won't be as bad...and will make my Spring semester MUCH better....

We planted 3 rose bushes about a month or 2 ago...supposed to be 2 white and one red....one of the white ones has bloomed...the flower is pink...the other 2 haven't bloomed...at least it's pretty, even if it's not what we were expecting...

I bought 3 pair of shoes last night at Spend More (Payless)...1 brown...1 black...(sandals)....and a pair of hot pink crocks...the hot pink crocks are my favorite - they are the most comfortable shoes in the world...Justin thinks they are ugly though! LOL

OH wait - gotta tell you about the funniest thing I"ve seen in a long time...was driving to work today...a little late cause had a permanent crown put on - (sounds like I'm a true princess! LOL - talking tooth crown though)...and in one of the "strip malls"...there's a Caldwell banker...Curves (a women's gym for those who might not know)...and a Larry's Pizza....there was nothing in front of any of them except the Curves...parked in front of curves....the Ice cream truck!!! LOL!...I didn't think about my digital camera in my purse till it was too late, but I found that to be hilarious!...Ok - now back to work...

- Now you take a turn - tell us what's on your mind!

No comments: