Tuesday, July 04, 2006

ok..ok..ok...

Here ya go - something new to read! LOL I get the hint! It was very subtle Mrs. Green! ;-)

I was planning to update last night while I was in class, but I ended up going home with a migraine...what fun! I'm sitting at work today - happy 4th! LOL! I think the company I work for is a Chinese company, so they don't celebrate the 4th! LOL - ok - just kidding! The company split happens in 2 weeks, so they are trying to rush month end close...and that means no taking off the 4th...they CAN'T wait for one more day to get the books closed! So the whole company EXCEPT accounting/finance is off today! ...*sigh*...but things are beginning to slow down! And we'll get to take our "Holiday" later...don't get paid extra for it, but at least we don't lose it!

I've got several things I need to get done, but I'm having to wait on co-workers to finish something else, before I can do what I need to get done...granted it CAN wait till tomorrow, but since I have to be here today, I might as well get it done!...

We have made even more progress on painting the room...actually BOUGHT the paint this weekend!!! WOO HOO! Cooking with Crisco now! We had lots of company this weekend...friends from Monroe on Friday night...they didn't stay but one night, so my brother-in-law and his wife, and their 2 kids came over, and we played games (the kids watched movies)...them coming over kept us from actually starting to paint...but playing games was MUCH more fun than painting! Then Sunday had the parent-in-laws over for lunch...My sweet wonderful husband cooked steaks, and I fixed several veggies for sides...it was quite yummy!

The hubby has been off both yesterday and today...I'm jealous...yesterday...he went out to his parents and did some yard work for them...and today I think he's going to paint for us! Wouldn't that be great - to get home and the room to be painted!!! woo hoo! I'm not expecting it - cause it IS his day off, but he mentioned he was going to do it, so I'm hopeful! I enjoy painting, so I don't mind helping, but if it's done when I get home, I promise I won't cry over it! LOL!

Ok - better get back to work...talk to you all "soon" <-- a very relative term!

1 comment:

Ms.Green said...

Welcome back to blogland!!! (grin)