Monday, February 21, 2005

Odie



This is my Valentine's day present from my sweet wonderful husband...We went Friday to "Build-a-Bear" and made me a puppy...and the picture doesn't show it very well, but he's in a Marine Corps uniform...It was fun to make him...the lady at the store was picking on us because we didn't get him any undies...so I told her he liked to go commando...hehehe...He does need shoes though...without shoes he looks like he's wearing shorts...so we're gonna go get him some shoes probably later this week (it's payday week, and we should get our tax money in this week - woo hoo!)...We named him Odie Jones...after Justin's grandfather since I refuse to name any of our children "Odie"...

Saturday, we didn't do a whole lot...we did homework until early evening, and then went to run a few errands...then that night we watched Disney's "The watcher in the woods"...it was a good movie! It's definitely a dated movie...and the special effects aren't all that great, but considering when it was made...it was pretty good...and the plot was good too!

We were heathens Sunday morning and slept late...usually when I'm in the mood to be a heathen, my sweet wonderful husband gets me up anyway...and when he's in the mood to be a heathen, I get him up anyway...problem this Sunday is we both were in the mood to be heathens, and there wasn't anyone else there to make us get up anyway! Then we went out to lunch with my in-laws for my birthday...it was fun...and my mother-in-law and father-in-law gave me a $25 check to go buy a movie...she was going to get me "The Notebook," but didn't know if I wanted to see it, so she gave the money, and said I could decide for myself...I do want to see it, so that's probably what I'll spend the money on! Went to church Sunday night, and then went to my in-laws for a quick visit & to get some rabbit ears for the TV that my mom got my husband for Christmas...(actually mom got him a gift card, and we went and got the TV with it in our errands Sat., and didn't realize it didn't have an antenna)...now we have a TV in our bedroom, and it get some channels that the big TV doesn't...how weird!

This morning didn't want to get up - as usual!...I got up late...my sweet wonderful husband had to go to the sleep study doctor for a follow up, so he didn't have to get up as early, so I didn't wanna get up either...it's hard to make yourself get outta bed, when your sweet wonderful husband is still snoozing! So he got up in time to get ready to go to the doctor, and I got up in time to be late for work! Oh well...I'll make up the time, and all will be well... In case your wondering sleep study follow up determined he needed to keep the mask on longer (SHOCK!!!)...and needs to go to bed earlier (ok just add a few more hours in the day and we will!)...other than that he's fine...and he can tell a difference in how tired he was versus how tired he is now...so that's what's most important!

Ok - wasted enough time...back to work!

No comments: