Tuesday, February 22, 2005

break time....

Ok...I decided to come to work this morning and get busy, and be productive from the get go...so I put off writing here till now...I've gotten a lot done today...woo hoo...Didja notice I finally put up a profile picture?!? Aren't you proud?? I am! :-)

Last night I got my usual happy meal requesting a girl toy...and they were outta girl toys, so I got the boy toy, which is a really cheesy toy...I was very upset! What am I gonna do with a cheesy boy toy?? I guess I could give it to my sweet wonderful husband...? Don't know what he'll do with it though!

I just found out my property class was canceled tonight - woo hoo! I'm glad I only prepared for my other class, and decided to postpone my property reading! YAY! I'd probably be a little irritated if I'd have stayed up till 2AM preparing for that class, and then it was cancelled...granted I still get to go home earlier!

Tomorrow night in my juvenile law class we're going to the detention center here...that should be pretty interesting! I've learned that I can't do Juvenile Law...I wouldn't be able to separate work from home I don't think! But the class is interesting! I've got to remember to leave my jewelry at home or hidden in the car at least...and no cell phones...the professor also told us to dress appropriately for being around teenage boys...no skimpy clothing...duh!

The weather here has been sooooo pretty! Yesterday and today in particular...it's been sun shine and clear sky's and a cool breeze...makes me not want to come back in to work after my lunch nap! Granted part of that is the fact that I'm getting to sleep, and don't want to get up...but like normal, I can get past that...it's the coming in while it's so pretty out side...makes me want to move my desk out there...I was thinking yesterday that I wished there was some way I could show y'all how pretty it is outside, but I realized that the picture would just look like a summer day, you wouldn't be able to feel the temperature, or the cool, gentle breeze! I know it all sounds cliche' but it's true!

OH - forgot to mention yesterday...after all my griping and fretting over Kay's...they fixed my ring at no charge...yay them...guess they'll get to keep my business afterall! :-) And YAY that I have my rings back...I'd been missing them! They are so pretty (I know I'm biased), and they make me think of my sweet wonderful husband!

There was something else I was going to mention that I forgot yesterday, and remembered later in the day, but yet again, it's slipped my mind...maybe I'll remember it later!

For now - it's back to work for me!

No comments: