Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Ramblings

I don't have a whole lot to say today...I think it's because I'm so tired...it's hard to get my thoughts in order!

I have a lot to get done at work over the next few days...a lot for school too...and then it's off to MONROE!!! I'm excited...I'll get to see my grandmother, whose been really sick with cancer...and I'll get to see some of my close friends...and I'll get to go to my cousin's wedding...(I have a feeling I won't get the homework done that'll need to be finished for next week, but here's hoping!

I'm glad I'm getting to go to Monroe this weekend...it's the weekend before my birthday, and it's nice to get to spend it there! My sweet wonderful husband bought my birthday present last night! I know what it is, and he's not going to wrap it, but I haven't had time to "use" it yet...he got me a printer like I wanted...it scans...copies...prints...faxes...I can make photos...transparencies...and of course regular printed stuff...I can't wait to play with it...I'm hoping to get to print out a few pictures before we go to Monroe Friday...Last time some friends were up, we took some pictures of the 6 yr old at the Old Mill, and I was going to print out a few of them, and bring them to the parents (shhh...don't tell though...). hehe...

Yesterday I kept getting songs stuck in my head from weird places...like old commercial jingles...and songs from movies (Aladdin in particular - we bought it a couple weeks ago, and watched it, so that's why)...was kinda irritating myself...like when someone keeps humming a song that your tired of listening to...only it was my in my head, and I couldn't shut it off...I think the voices in my head are trying to make me go crazy! ;-)

Ok - maybe I had more to say than I realized...and this isn't getting all the work done that I need to...so I better quit for now...

Later!

No comments: