Friday, February 04, 2005

*yawn*

Mornin...It's Friday...YAY!!! I had the toughest time getting outta bed this mornin! Then on the way to work, traffic was HORRIBLE (took me 45 minutes to get to work, and it's not that far!)...focusing on the fact that it's Friday though! My sweet wonderful husband usually makes coffee in the morning, but this morning we were both running late, so I had to wait till I got to work to get some. At the Kiosk down stairs, they have Starbucks!!! I'm enjoying my Caramel Machiato right now....YUMMMM...and of course...It's FRIDAY!!!!

My sweet wonderful husband and I are planning to go out to eat tonight...I think I want Grandpa's...it's a Catfish place, that we went to for the first time for his work Christmas party, and it was quite yummy! Then tomorrow...study...what fun...I've got quite a bit to do, as I'm a little behind in my reading, and I need to get ahead because next weekend I'll probably not get much reading done....goin to MONROE!! woo hoo! Ok, can't quite as excited about that as the fact that it's FRIDAY - Woo hoo. I love going to Monroe, but it's a WHOLE week away, so by next Thursday I won't be able to stand it, but for now, only a little excitement! I miss my peoples, it's been too long!

Ok - I guess I better get to work, with bad traffic, I was late getting here, and then I went to get coffee, and now I'm writing this...probably should get on to work related stuff now...afterall they ARE paying me for it...

Later...

2 comments:

Raleigh said...

YAY for Friday! Wanna know something funny? My ma in law was supposed to come this weekend but her transmission blew out and she's got a family thing at church, so guess when she's coming? You got it! Next weekend when you guys are here! Anyway. We'll figure out something. :-) I like reading what's going on in your world!

~bl

Wmike said...

I bet you love coming to Monroe almost as much as I enjoy going to Little Rock!

;)