Wednesday, February 16, 2005

zzzzzz........

I didn't wanna get up this morning...I think I start most of my posts this way...I think there's a trend forming...LOL...but it's true! We went to bed at a "reasonable" hour (for us)...it was like 11:30...but we both woke up exhausted this morning...if I'm going to wake up that tired in the morning, I might as well stay up and finish my homework! I think 11:10 will be nap time today, as usual!! The half caf coffee hasn't kicked in yet...guess I need to chug the rest of it, and go to the coffee pot and get the fully loaded stuff!

I got a new my little pony last night in my happy meal...it was a pinkish-purple one with a comb...her head looks bigger than the others...if I get bored later I'll post a picture of her...so keep coming back to check...all day long!! hehehe...

It's bad when I'm too sleepy to ramble...and I didn't ramble yesterday, so I should have lots to ramble about...

Oh...(yes it hurt)...just thought of something to talk about...lots of people up here are doing fund raisers for big brother/big sister...and I'm all about fund raisers...no problem...but the one today bothers me a little...we've all heard of youth groups doing the flamingos in peoples yards...well they are doing it with someone in a costume(I'm guessing - haven't seen him yet)...and to make him go away...ya gotta make a donation...I don't know...I don't really like that...we're here to work...I don't mind the bake sales...candy sales...trinket sales etc...then if I wanna participate...I can...but if I don't...I don't have too...I'm thinking if he gets sent to my cube today then I'll just let him hang out...not that I expect him here...there's only one person on my floor that I can think of that would do something like that to me, and I'm not 100% sure she's here today...

Ok - now I've rambled long enough...back to work for me...

No comments: