Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well...got to go to Monroe this weekend...I'm glad I got to go, but it wasn't QUITE as wonderful of a trip, as I had hoped...I was sick all day Saturday! :-( But was feeling better by Sunday. I didn't get to spend near as much time with my grandmother as I'd hoped, but I did get to go to the wedding, and that was the main reason for going. We were all (my friends) supposed to go out Saturday night to Tokyo for Valentine's day and my birthday, but being sick ruined that...ya know being sick is supposed to be for days that you've gotta go to work, that way you at least get the day off for it, not on a weekend especially one you've got something planned. My friends were great though, the said we'd just go out another time, and all stayed in with me on Saturday. I'm a goofball and forgot my camera for the wedding, so I had to borrow a friends, and when she sends me the pictures, I'll post a few of them...We got in LATE last night, well actually early this morning...it was about 1ish when we got in...and with me having a "sick" weekend, I called in sick today...didn't wanna have a relapse, and was tiiiired, and need to get some homework done. I wanted to skip class tonight too, since it's my birthday, and I only have one class tonight, but my husband is making me go...he's making it out to be an ok thing since he has homework he's gotta get done, but I'm not convinced...I don't wanna go. It's my decision, and I'm pretty sure I'll go, but I don't wanna!

I hope all my friends have a wonderful Valentine's day! My sweet wonderful husband is taking me out to eat (at Tia's)...then forcing me to go to class...then promising we'll meet for coffee after class (trying to make it not so bad that I have to go to class on Valentine's day...)...but he loves me and that's all that matters!

I think it's funny...I have a friend that was making fun of me calling my husband "my sweet wonderful husband," and today her husband did something sweet for her for Valentine's day, and she used my phrase...hehehe...I'm a trend setter! LOL!

Well better go get some reading done since I'm gonna have to go to class tonight it's looking like, and then I should get a shower!

Later!

No comments: