Thursday, April 14, 2005

arg........

I'm irritated, so here's where I can vent...and it's my fault...*sigh*...I wasn't prepared for my property law class tonight, I knew it going into it, that's where it's my fault...I've been called on before, and wasn't prepared...tonight had an excuse (sorta), because we had something due tonight in Civil Procedure. I've never missed this class without a reasonable excuse...and decided tonight not to skip because I could get more out of it being here and being unprepared, as opposed to just skipping. The professors policy is if you miss 5 classes you fail (remember have only missed 2 classes - once for headache, once for Mamaw passing away), and her other policy if you are unprepared multiple times she can lower your grade. Basically if I'd have skipped I'd have been fine, but since I came, she can lower my grade...and basically she told me she was...I asked if there were any way to avoid getting my grade lowered, she said basically no...I did ask her about the skipping class as opposed being unprepared, and she said I'd have been better to have skipped or have been prepared...I don't blame her at all...it's her policy, and I had the option to be prepared (would have had to give up sleep though), so it is my fault, but it's frustrating...

Ok - ranted enough - better pay attention to second class (was gonna skip just outta frustration, but classmate talked me into staying).

Later...

1 comment:

Raleigh said...

I would have been aggrivated too! Hang in there! Summer is almost here :-)