Wednesday, April 13, 2005

field-trip

Aren't you excited - 2 days in a row I've posted! Today we're going on a field-trip...we have a "fun day" each month, and we didn't get to do anything for January, so we're going to the races! I'm excited - I've never been to horse races! Maybe I'll do good on beginners luck?? Who knows! I'm just going to have fun, and not worry about winning...granted if I do - I'll spend it!! I tried to convince my sweet wonderful husband to let me take the state refund ($132) and try to double it, but he wouldn't go for that...shucks! LOL! With my luck...I'd lose it all...and quickly! He's the lucky one in the family. Well we're supposed to leave here at 10...and they've kicked us out of TRECS (one of the systems for work), so I can't do a whole lot of actual work...now you know how you are getting a second post!

I'm thinking I'm going to take off tomorrow morning...I've got an assignment due tomorrow night...it shouldn't take too long to do, but I haven't had the time to do it (and I forgot about it this past weekend!)...and that'll give me some time to clean too (assuming the assignment doesn't take that long - it looks rather easy)...and have even considered taking off Friday to finish cleaning the house...it's not as bad as I make it sound, but it's rather cluttered...and when we are both in school we tend to let some things slide...but with company we really need to clean. And hey - it's an excuse to take a 3 day weekend! hehehe Not 100% sure on the Friday though - that'll depend on how tomorrow morning goes.

Well just found out we can get back in TRECS, so better get something done before we leave in 40ish minutes.

Later...

No comments: