Tuesday, April 05, 2005

could i BE more jealous?!?

One family of my close friends are in New York visiting my brother and sister-in-law...could I BE more jealous (in Chandler voice)...? I'm not really jealous as I'm just wishing I could be there too! Granted when another family of close friends go the end of June, I'd wanna go then too, and would wanna go with just me and my sweet wonderful husband! I don't begrudge them the time with my family on in the big city - after all - I've been THREE times...and this is their first trip...
I hope they have a BLAST! I wish I could see their daughter's face and how she reacts to the big city! I'm sure there'll be LOTS of pictures!

Oh my goodness - belly so full! It's day 3 of close at work, and as usual they brought in lunch...they brought in the Villa, which is a very yummy place. (I've eaten there once and it was ok, but what they bring in to work is great - the salad is shredded lettuce with cheese that looks like white cheetoes). I've been doing Weightwatchers for the past 4 weeks or so, and doing really well on it! I haven't used hardly any of my "extra" points they allot per week, but I think I burned through them like crazy for lunch! Good thing a new week starts soon, but bad thing for getting on the scale on Thursday! I've lost 7lbs so far and I think more inches than pounds, based on how my clothes fit!

Work has been CRAZY busy for the last couple of weeks, but fortunately last week school was out. This week, I get to juggle both work and school. And to make things worse, this week my sweet wonderful husband's work is forcing a split shift. Not too bad except he has to be at work at 6AM, so he has to go to bed at 10ish to get enough sleep - taken into consideration that I don't get home till after 9:15ish, so we don't get to see each other much this week - blah! I so can't wait till finals are over! May 20th my sweet wonderful husband and I head out west with his parents, and they have said they are paying for gas and hotels - that's the biggest expense (granted we'll pitch in - can't let them pay for it all), but with them not expecting much from us, it'll make for a fun trip without the worries of money! It's not that they think we don't have the money - it's just that they hate the thought of us spending our money! They get mad when we've tried to buy dinner a couple of times - not mean mad - just adamantly not wanting us to spend our money.

Well - I better get back to work - it IS close after all!

Later!

No comments: