Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Tuesday

It's bad when I'm running out of things to "title" my writings...granted usually that means I don't have anything specific on my mind, and I'm just rambling...but that's ok, right? I thought so! :-) My supervisor is out today - her son is having tubes put in his ears, which means I have a little more flexibility in writing something on here. Granted that doesn't mean I have less to do...got plenty actually!

Mom and dad are coming this weekend...we've got to get the apartment clean...yikes! It's not that it's "dirty"...it's just cluttered! Oh well - we'll get it done - we always do! It'll be their first time to see the new apartment...I just realized it'll be the first time they've come to visit since I got married...weird...oh well! My sweet wonderful husband and I were trying to decide where all to go out to eat while they are here...we know Tia's is on the agenda, as they got a gift card from there for Christmas...wonder where they got that from - LOL!

I just realized - I forgot to call the munchkin who got to go to NYC last week...was gonna call her last night, to hear her take on the trip...ooops, will have to do that still...should have done it as I was going to bed last night at 1AM...? She'd have still been up right? LOL! I was trying to get my reading done for class tonight (got 2 of 3 cases done for one class, and blew off the other one), and helped my sweet wonderful husband edit his paper that's due tonight, and helped him with his take-home test for math (taught him how to do it, so he could do some of them). I could tell he was tired last night, as he was VERY irritable...I can't wait till they get done with overtime...or till school is done...or both...so he'll get more sleep...he's always more pleasant when he's had plenty of sleep! Tonight hopefully he'll go to bed not long after I get home, as he was up till 1 last night too, so he only got 4 hours of sleep, while I got a whopping 6 hrs...but that's because I slept a little late...

I'm SO ready for vacation!!!! We leave 5 weeks from Friday. I'm looking forward to it for so many reasons! #1 School will be out #2 it's a week off of work #3 We're going out west #4 it'll be my sweet wonderful husbands first time to go to Colorado, and my first time to go in the Summer...that's all I can think of right now - but I'm sure there are more reasons that I'm excited - I'll get back to ya on that! :-)

Well - better get back to work now...didn't have much to say, but have said a lot...guess it was a lot of nothing?!? LOL!

Later....

No comments: