Tuesday, June 21, 2005

ok ok...so it's been 2 weeks...

*sigh* life just flies by if you aren't carefully watching! My mom told me the other day that it'd been a while since I blogged, and K mentioned this AM that I didn't blog about meeting Ty Pennington. ok ok ...I get the hint...you all miss me terribly! *snicker*

Life's been good...busy, but good! Went to Funroe the weekend of the 10th. That was fun, but it always is! Got to see a baby friend get married (a friends baby brother). It was really sweet! I loved the song he wrote for her that was sung(well played) right after the vows. It was all emotional, and my favorite 6 year old looked at me and "whispered" "Angella...is this song ever going to end...?" Made me smile, and I was able to get through the whole wedding without crying. Also went to a 1 year olds b'day party. It was funny. The almost 3 year old was very excited about all the presents, and the one year old while somewhat interested...wasn't nearly as focused on them.

Last week...I got to meet Ty Pennington. That was cool. Had a group picture taken with him. Me and another of my co-workers won "VIP passes" and we each took a fellow co-worker, so the group pic is of the 4 of us. I got an autographed phone, and autographed picture, and a $50 gift card to Sears (which I spent this past weekend!). It was a fun day! Kinda neat how it all worked out...I wasn't even going to answer the trivia question, and my "mom at work" made me do it. She was in class with me Thursday when I got the call...she said it wasn't fair, but that as long as I took her as one of my 3 guests it'd be ok... Not 5 minutes later she got the call that she too had won! It was great...made the boring "business writing class" not so bad! :-D So I brought a co-worker, one of my sister-in-laws, and my sweet wonderful husband (I think he just wanted to make sure I didn't come home with Ty's phone number! LOL!)

This weekend we had church directory photo's taken...and had a Jones family picture taken (since we were all there)...they turned out really good! I spent my Ty Sears gift card on new clothes, so I could be remarkably cute in picture! hehe

Ok - well - I've rambled enough for now...need to get back to work...I have a meeting at 3 that I need to get stuff together for, and I haven't done that yet! I'll try not to wait as long for the next post!

Actually I'll post the Ty picture when I get a few minutes.

Later!

No comments: