Tuesday, June 07, 2005

caffeine free....

Well...my sweet wonderful husband and I decided to give up caffeine...(for lent?!?)...lol...my co-worker across the aisle said he and his wife just decided to start running...I asked if it was New Years of something with all these changes everyone's making...I'm on day 2 with no caffeine, and while I have a headache, it's not that bad...and everyone around me is still alive, so I think I'm doing pretty good! :-)

I don't wanna be at work though...I have plenty to do to keep me busy for a long time, but I don't wanna do it...the part I'm supposed to be working on right now is VERRRRRY tedious! and verrrrry boring! You see what I'm doing instead!

I get to go to Monroe this weekend - YAY! :-) I miss my peoples it's been since my mamaw died since I've been there - so like almost 3 months...I'm having withdrawals! Granted there's a lot going on this weekend...a friend's youngest child's first birthday party is this weekend, and another friend is getting married...it'll be a busy weekend, but should be a fun one regardless! Granted it's always fun when we all get together!

ok - I guess I better get back to work for now...

No comments: