Thursday, July 28, 2005

ok...so I'm a klutz

I am trying to eat some carrots, with salad dressing...and I keep dropping them...*sigh*...at least it's a healthy snack! I was looking at the pictures of my beautiful new house, and realized it's been a week since I posted...so to keep the whinners quiet *snicker*...here ya go...something new to read! Granted the 2 that mention to me that I haven't updated, don't have a blog...so they need to get one too! (you both know who you are!!) No excuses...and it' easy to set up! Get to it...that's your assignment for today! (click the grey B at the top and sign up for one...then come back here, comment, and leave me the link to you page!)... Ya know - it's weird...I apparently have some adoring fans, but none of them ever leave comments...you should be ashamed!! Post your comments...

Ok - that rant is over...just a weird tangent I was on for a few minutes...

So what's gone on in my life in the past week...? uhh... Last weekend I had company - it was tons of fun...their almost 3 year old is pretty funny! Oh yeah, and the parents are ok too! LOL! Just kidding! I love all 3 and 1/2 of them!) Too bad BOTH sets of camera batteries were dead...I don't have ANY pictures from the weekend! Oh well! We went to eat at Shotgun Dan's (pizza place - yummy!)...then went to Gander Mountain (Think Bass pro shop, but just hunting and fishing)...I think that's about all for Friday evening...Saturday we went to show them where the house is, and then went to eat at my FAVORITE steak house (in LR), which is pretty close to the new house - YAY!. Then we went to the mall to Build-A-Bear to get the stuffed friends some new clothes...Odie got some new Spider Man PJ's! He was very happy about that when we got home! ;-) . We met up with another couple friend who live up here, and had TCBY...then home and watched several episodes of Dukes of Hazard...then to Tia's for dinner...then went to play Putt Putt (which was fun...but HOT!). Sunday we got up for church, then went to Johnny Carino's for Italian for lunch...went home for the baby to get a nap (my husband was the only one to sleep LOL!). Then went back to Johnny Carino's for dessert! (yeah - it was a low fat weekend - LOL!) Then back to the apartment to watch "The Pacifier" - VERY good movie!

This week so far...Monday was very stressful...my sis-in-law that lives here had to have some "minor" surgery...but with how bad her health is, it wasn't that minor. In doing the Pre-Op they discovered she had some heart damage, signs of a heart-attack. Not to mention she weighs about 80 pounds.... Fortunately everything went ok, and she's home now... Monday night I had a Mary Kay Facial at an apartment across from ours...it was fun...and nice to meet someone who lives there (now that we're moving out - LOL!). Let's see Tuesday we had dinner with a friend from school and her son...that was fun...then went home and watched "Man of the House"...Good movie! Wednesday was church...then vegged on the couch for a bit. Tonight we get to clean up for the parents coming in this weekend (it's not that bad since we had company this past weekend!), and start packing to move! We're going to start early, and hopefully have it all done before school starts, so when moving day comes all we have is the minor things we use daily, and everything else is in boxes.

Ok - back to work for now...You're caught up...I look forward to reading YOUR posts! ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we love you too, can't wait to see you this weekend. and when are you suppose to be getting packing done?! hehe.