Tuesday, August 09, 2005

blah...

Ok...I don't wanna be at work...I don't have anywhere else I'd rather be...just don't wanna be here! There are 4 people in my department here today. Several of my group are in classes today, and several are just on vacation. It makes me not want to be here though! Oh well - I'll deal! I've had a headache all day today...that's getting old...I keep taking medicine for it, and it does dull the pain, but it won't go away! argh!

We've had a VERRRRY busy summer, but it's been a very FUN summer. Well I think so anyway. My sweet wonderful husband is ready for life to slow back down. I remind him that in about 2 weeks its going to come to a screeching halt! This coming week will be slow for him, as I'll be in Las Vegas! YAY! I'm really excited about going...granted at the same time, I hate that the last week off from school I won't get to spend with my sweet wonderful husband! Oh well - the price we pay to play! ;-)

I went today to order new glasses...with going to Vegas, I don't wanna have contact problems and have no alternative. The place said I should have them in by Friday...I hope so!!! I had glasses that I was just wearing as I needed them with the old prescription, but they finally bit the dust this weekend. I just got a cheap pair of no-name brand glasses, since I wear my contacts most of the time! After work I'm planning to go by Alltel and get my plan changed if it's possible. Supposedly now we can change plans as many times as we want without having to extend the contract. I figure with me being out in Vegas and my sweet wonderful husband being here in Arkansas, that we'll need more than the 100 roaming minutes we have already! I think the catch on that is going to be it's for a complete billing cycle, so I need to find out when my billing cycle is, so I can know if it's possible to do it! Hopefully it will, cause if not roaming charges are expensive!!!

I went yesterday to get my books for school...one more depressing step towards school starting again...I was only able to get books for 2 of my classes...I got 5 books for 2 classes, and spent over $300. Good grief! I'll go Thursday to see if I can get the rest of them! I really want my book for my Monday class before I leave for Vegas, so I can be sure to read before the first night of class...it'd be bad for the first night not to be prepared - BAD way to start the semester! The other one I'm missing is for my Friday class, so I have more flexibility in getting that one, but I'm hoping to get the rest of them in one trip!

I soo can't wait to get to move into our new house!!!! eek! Granted that means school has to start first...I have a week of classes, then closing, then a little over a week till we move. I'm excited! Granted in that week we'll have to get a fridge cause we won't have one in the new house! Oh well!

Ok well...I think I've procrastinated enough for now...I'll ttyl!

No comments: