Tuesday, July 05, 2005

the past week

ok...so I haven't posted in the past week...guess I could catch up on what's been going on...

Last Tuesday we got to go see the house I mentioned in my last post, and 2 people had made an offer on the house, and another was wanting to, so that ruled that out rather quick...granted we did go see the house, and it was rather nice! My sweet wonderful husband was rather bummed. Then Aunt M told us of another house...that as of our first outing was pending a sale, but by Tuesday had fallen through. That house was nice, and was asking less for it. Woo hoo! So we made an offer that night! They had till Thursday to accept or reject....they counter offered...so we counter offered that... Come to find out the house is being foreclosed on, and we're dealing with a bank. They didn't like the offer Friday, so we had to wait through the weekend before we could offer again today. We should know by tomorrow afternoon if we're gonna get it or not. I'm ok with it either way... Granted lots of things have gone in such a way, that I think this is what God has for us, but if it's not, then it means He has something even better, so that'll be great too!

We had friends up this weekend...YAY! We had a blast! Went to Blanchard Springs Caverns and toured the cave, and then went to swim in the stream. The 6 year old was verry impressed with being UNDERGROUND!!! Then Sunday we went swimming at a friends parent's pool. Monday did a little shopping and the guests went home. It's always sad to me when they leave, but the good thing is I'll see them this coming weekend!!

This weekend, I'll get to go to Funroe! Yay! I'm co-giving a baby shower for a friend! If we get the house, it'll probably be just me going down Friday morning, and leaving Saturday after the shower... cause if we get the house, we'll have less than 15 days to close! (and we have to pack and stuff!) If we don't, then we'll both come down, and enjoy a weekend away! It's all up in the air still!

Well - it's getting close to quitting time, so I better get off here, so I can go home! Hopefully my husband will be home when I get there (he had the day off, and has been out at his parents house working in the back field). (I'd have spent the day being a bum or playing - he's so 'sponsible...wait not really...working in the field is like play for him!). Anyway - still getting off here for now...

Don't miss me too much!
Ta-ta

No comments: