Monday, July 18, 2005

the weekend....

Woohoo...3 posts in 7 days...aren't you proud? ;-)

I wanted to tell what I did this weekend...

Friday night we went out to eat, and then went to my in-laws to get stuff to go fishing...then Saturday morning we went fishing! YAY! It was fun! We rented a boat (one to paddle - all the ones with motors had been rented out). My sweet wonderful husband did most of the paddling! Woo hoo! Granted on the way back we were trying to beat a storm, so we took turns paddling!

When we got back to town, we cleaned up and went to buy me a present!


ya like?

I do!

It's a Ruger 357 Revolver

My sweet wonderful husband was surprised at how well I could shoot! I've told him before that I was in ROTC and had shot before, not to mention shooting friends guns in the past. He was basing it on how I shot my brothers gun, which dropped at a distance.

I haven't shot the 357's yet, but it also shoots 38's and I like those! We were on an indoor range and the boom for the 357's hurt my ears, and I didn't like it (when he shot them)! I promised I'd shoot it with 357's when we went out to the outdoor range where there was less echo!

Then Saturday night We watched a couple of borrowed movies. We watched "Terminal" and "The Highlander," both good movies. We've had several to watch, but haven't had time to watch them with all the house hunting. Oh the one that we were going to make an offer on had a contract already, so that was out. I'm ok with that though! There were 2 new listings today when I looked, so we'll go look at those, and see if one of them suits us better! I have faith that God has closed the doors on these last 2 we liked because he has something great in store for us, that either hasn't come on the market, or we haven't seen it or something!

Ok - well better wrap up as it's time to go home, and if it's not raining we're going fishing again tonight! YAY!

No comments: