Tuesday, August 30, 2005

So much to do....so little time!

Ok - so I have lots of things at work that I should be doing instead of writing this, but you see which I'm doing! I have lots to do for school...and lots to do for moving in less than 2 weeks, but you see I'm doing none of those, and writing here. Time management what?!? LOL!

I feel so cut off from the world...since my brother moved this weekend, the "friends" e-mail has been down...I feel like a Dilbert cartoon I had...Dilbert was walking up to pointy haired lady with his arms open saying "e-mail is down....hold me..."

Hopefully today we'll get to close on the house...we were supposed to close yesterday, but the mortgage company was dragging their feet, so we should get to close today...but not till "late"...which according to them is 3:30 up to as late as 4:15...eeek...we close in Benton, but my class tonight starts at 5:30 in Little Rock...I'm praying we'll get the 3:30 time, and that everything will go smoothly, so I can make it to class, and on time! We'll see! I'm rather irritated at the mortgage company, but fortunately there's no big "problem" with closing a day later than originally planned - it's more the principle of the matter! I wonder if they realize how much business they have lost for me talking about my problems with them while up here at work... Oh well - their loss!

School is going pretty well...I think I'm gonna like all my classes...I've been to all of them but one twice... Monday is my computer law class, the Professor is the Dean's son, and he's rather socially awkward, but the subject matter seems like it's going to be interesting...and there's no test in that class...just a paper to write... Tuesday and Thursday are Federal Income Tax Law, and Business Associations Law (different types of businesses), and those I think I'm really going to like...partly because it fits so well with my undergrad stuff, that it's familiar, and we're just adding the "law" side of it. Friday night is the class I've only been to once...it's Lawyering Skills...just the name makes it seem like it's an important class...but we've only been to the "intro" class, so I'm not 100% sure how much "work" is going to be involved, but rumor mill says quite a bit...

Ok - well the boss lady is wanting something from me, so I better get after it...*sigh* can't she see I'm busy here? LOL!
Ta-ta for now...

No comments: