Thursday, September 22, 2005

human again!

Well I finally feel human again! It's rather nice!!! I've had 5 migrains in 5 days...I was about ready to take drastic measures to make them stop!!! Went to the Dr Tuesday morning, and the ER Tuesday night, and got shots both times...it burned BAD when they were giving me the shot (Stadol), but it knocked me out, and I didn't care for too long! The one from the ER was a double dose, plus phenegrin, and I was still loopy last evening some. WOW... I'm just praying that I continue to feel good! I don't have time to be "sick!" I wish I knew what the trigger was for this series, as I've never had them this bad, and would prefer for it to never happen this bad again! One of my co-workers probably hit the nail on the head, she said it could be from the stress finally slacking of some? Since things had been SOO hectic the last few weeks. When I think back to High School when I'd get them from stress...it was usually AFTER finals, not during finals, so that makes sense...Will have to consider that theory more!

We got the new carpet in Monday...it's so pretty! Granted it makes the offwhite carpet in the master bedroom (which used to look nice), look BROWN! So we'll probably get that changed in the relatively near future (maybe by next summer - who knows - depends on moula!). We had to take EVERYTHING out of the living room for them to be able to put the carpet in, and Monday night my sweet wonderful husband put JUST the furniture back in there, so it looks really nice in there! It's starting to feel like home. (which is good, since it is! LOL).

I'm going to have lots of reading to do this weekend, to catch up from this past week that I haven't been able to get anything done. It's hard to read when ya can't see! Oh well, can't change the past, and just means I"ll have loads of fun this weekend (can you feel the sarcasms?). Next weekend my sweet wonderful husband is planning to go try to kill poor defenseless animals...what fun for him?....Then the next weekend we get to help some friends move who were displaced by Katrina (sorta)...then the next weekend we're going to the marriage retreat that the family pastor & his wife from my old church put on...then I think that's all for now...granted if at all possible the next weekend my husband will be attempting to kill defenseless animals again!

Granted by the time all that's over with - it'll be getting close to Thanksgiving it seems...my how the time flies! To make it seem like time's flying faster...after this semester of school - I only have THREE semesters left - WOW!!! Ok....freaked out enough, better get back to work...

Ta ta for now

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nancy in choir said "Law school will make you have migranes".