Wednesday, January 25, 2006

*yawn*

Well - I'm taking a few minutes to ramble....I don't have anything new going on in my world right now, so this might not be all that interesting...but hey...it doesn't have to be interesting does it...I never promised that! LOL Ya know - I got to looking and Next Friday will be 1 year since I started this thing! WOW! I didn't figure I'd keep up with it that long...I went back and was reading a few of my earlier posts, and was amused...I didn't read too many cause I figure if I'm wasting time reading...I could waste time rambling, and keep the fans happy! ;-)

Well...I got got my grades back for the Fall semester...got them like last week sometime...but haven't posted since then...it was my best semester so far...I got a C+ in Cyber law...I think I earned better than that, but oh well...it was under a weird professor (the associate dean's son), and he assigned ridiculous amounts of reading for a 2 hr class...50-80 pages...my 4 hr class only assigned 40 pages a week...sheesh! Oh well...I passed, and got my writing credit! Federal income tax I got a B- and Business Associations I got a B...so my GPA for the semester is a 3.0...WOO HOO! Here's hoping for another semester like that one! This semester I'm taking Lawyering Skills 2 (practicing going to trial), Tax Fraud, Tax Policy, Estate Planning, and Bankruptcy Chapters 11 & 13. All my professors seem really good...Estate Planning seems like it's going to be rather boring...subject matter is very interesting...but it's 3 lawyers teaching the class...and they just drone on and on...but I'll manage!

I've gotten into Sudoku puzzles lately...they are fun...kind of a numbers logic type puzzle...look it up...it's fun! My daily calendar is of those (a new one each day)...and some of the ladies up here at work get the one out of the paper and copy it...so I get that one too...and occasionally I'll pull up one online and do it...but that's at home or school between classes (work has that sort of thing blocked as "games")...

We've got a girl up here that's been out since last Thursday, and is still out...they are suspecting a stroke...did an MRI yesterday...but we're still waiting...she's having double vision and vertigo are the 2 symptoms I've heard...pray for her if ya think about her...

I haven't heard any update on my friends mom with the brain tumor...so I'm hoping no news is good news!

It seems my posts are rather long when I have nothing important to say...LOL!

I think I need to take some pictures and update photos on here...

Ok - well I better get back to work for now...I might post more later if I can think of anything significant to write...(while I was writing one of the paragraphs I thought of something else, and before I finished I forgot it, so whatever it was if it was important I'll add it back later!)...

Ta ta for now!

No comments: