Monday, April 03, 2006

9 days off work and school!

Wow! It was soo nice! Today has been the longest day in the world though!!! I had a midterm due today - it was given to us a month ago, but no - I have never changed - I was up till 2AM working on it...it is finished though...it made it even harder to focus at work today - been off 9 days and then go back to work on about 4 hours of sleep!

I got to see my peoples this week...it was a good week...it was long, and short at the same time...long cause I got to do so much...short cause I went almost non-stop so the time kinda flew. Friday night....well really Saturday morning around 4:45 my brother and sis-in-law arrived! Saturday morning alarm went off at 6...actually got up around 7:30...got ready and headed to Funroe...helped friends move...and had a good time...Sunday got up and was able to attend RRBC - it felt like "home" again...granted it helped that our row was full (G&G on one side...R&R on the other...Mom & Dad B behind us...my favorite redhead playing keyboard...her brother Mr. N on the guitar...D on the Drums...I got a little "va-klempt" at one point! I miss those days! Granted my life is great, so I'm happy...but those days were sweet!...Sunday for lunch went to eat with the big group, and My Sister-in-laws parents and grandmother...spent about 2 1/2 hrs at that "restaurant" went to the "new" house, and about 20 minutes later my parents called to find out where we wanted to go to dinner...it felt like we had just eaten...so went to get coffee, and visit, then ate Italian in WM...Aunt P joined us...it was a good visit...then rounded up our stuff...and attempted to head out - it was late when we got back to LR! Whirlwind visit, but a good visit!

Monday we slept in and watched movies...then ran around town some...ate Japanese in NLR, which was yummy, got to see L at dinner, and one of my classmates got to meet part of the group...Tuesday...we went to the place that my wedding pics were taken...then went to eat dinner at a fabulous restaurant...first time for everyone except LJ...it was a carnivorous dream place! It was pricey though - but VERY good (we'd skipped lunch to prepare for it!)...G&G left Wednesday around "early lunch time" 11ish...and I went home and snoozed a bit...kinda bummed around a bit...Thursday got up and registered the boat...that took forever...and then packed for us to go out of town for the "weekend" (Thurs night till Sat lunchtime)...went to Branson...had a good time...just getting away with my sweet wonderful husband...relaxing for a few days before the downward spiral into finals begins...

Last night I had to write my mid-term for my bankruptcy class...got to bed around 2:30AM...and had to get up and go to work...after 9 days off work...and it was day 1 of close - *sigh* it's been a long day!!

So do you feel caught up? You should, cause I think I've covered it all now...I'm sitting in class now...and have about 30 more minutes...

Now I'm outta things to write about *sigh*...you should entertain me now! :-) Ok - I guess I'll just quit here for now, and pay close attention during the last little bit of class..

2 comments:

Susan Davis said...

Hi, it's me, Susan. Thank you for your uplifting words on my blog the other day. I will take the time to read up some on your blog to see what you're all about... so far, you're in school, you like Christian music, and you seem like a really cool person. Thanks for posting. How far from Shreveport, LA do you live?

God Bless,
Susan

Ginny said...

Hello you.... just fyi, you're not 27 anymore like your intro says.
...
you just wanna be like me (for the next few months, anyway!)
~gin