Friday, June 09, 2006

short ramble...

Ya know - I've been thinking...(I know - scary thought!)...I hate it when people don't update their blogs very often, and I go check out their site...and then it hit me...maybe I should update mine more often as well! I know novel idea right! Someone add one more hour in the day and I'll make sure it's done daily on the 25th hour of each day! ;-)

Summer class is going well...I find the subject VERY interesting...The class is Criminal Procedure Pre-Trial...so far it's been a class on illegal search and seizure...very interesting! It's only an 8 week class, and Monday begins week THREE!?! WOW! It's gonna fly by I can tell already, but I think that's a good thing cause interesting things go fast...if it were boring it'd DRAG by! :-) The Prof is nice...very energetic...and obviously happy to be there (I mean that in a good way...)...and enjoys the subject matter.

Work is CRAZY! Getting ready for Spin day...which is mid July...I'm ready for it to be over, and life to slow down a little up here! Obviously I really should get back to work...so I guess I will...

At least now you have something to read! :-) I'll try to be better...
TTFN

No comments: