Monday, June 05, 2006

2 years!! WOW!

Two years ago today...I was blessed to be joined in Holy Matrimony with a wonderful man! My sweet wonderful husband! At times it's like it couldn't have been 2 years already, and at other times it's like it's only been 2 years?!?.

This weekend we went to Branson for a weekend away. Went to Dixie Stampede. That was FUN! S-I-L you'd LOVE it! We did some shopping...spent too much money...and headed back yesterday...wanted to stay gone through today, but couldn't get off work (it's day 3 of close) - I'm gonna have to get outta the accounting field if I'm gonna be off for our anniversary ever! (guess it's a good thing I'm working towards that huh! ;-) )

Was gonna wait and post a picture of us tonight, but I know me, and it'll never happen, so I'd better post while I'm thinking of it! :-)

Ok - since it's day 3 I better get busy...TTYL

1 comment:

Ms.Green said...

Congratulations! Hey - it keeps gettin' better! W & I will celebrate 18 years in November!!! He's STILL the love of my life.

Ms. Green