Thursday, August 17, 2006

Well it hasn't been a whole month!

:-)

While I know it has been a while...I've been outta school, so I can't post updates while in class (cause I'm not in class! LOL!)

Have enjoyed my mini summer so far...

First weekend went to see the parental units...had a good visit...
Second weekend went to see the friends...had a decent visit (so many people in such a short time, I feel like we didn't get to really VISIT with everyone like I would have liked!)...
Third weekend went fishing...had fun!
This weekend...not sure what we'll do - really probably aught to finish some projects around the house, but we'll see how that goes...
Next weekend...going to Tenn. to a cave...a "mini vacation"...looking forward to it!

Then classes start that Monday for me...(my sweet wonderful husband starts this coming week, and I'll have to read while he's in class, since we'll be gone that weekend, but it's not class yet!)

Not too much exciting to talk about...

There have been several times something would happen, and I'd think, I could blog about that...but of course those NEVER happened when I was in front of a computer! And now that I"m taking the time to type out something...none of those things come to mind! *sigh*

Ok - wasted enough time talking about nothing, so better get back to work...

LAMY!

1 comment:

Ms.Green said...

Hi Angela,

I tried to post a comment on your most recent post, but it would let me! Anyway - Hurray for you! Give up the TV! We did several years ago and don't miss it at all!!

Have fun at B's wedding.