Tuesday, January 23, 2007

ok - time for an update...

I'm sitting in class...and figured hey - why not update here, and let everyone know what's going on...

I've been EXTREMELY busy as of late... let's see...went to Georgia to see my sweet wonderful husbands "sister"...and got to see this...


it was scarrry!!! ;-) just kidding. LOVED getting to meet the "sister's" family...her husband was quite amusing...the oldest beat my sweet wonderful husband at every game she convinced him to play...and the youngest girl had my sweet wonderful husband wrapped around her little finger....see...


Got back from there...and classes started...what fun...

Prior to tonight, I've been to each class for 3 hours (twice for each class)...

I think I'm going to like this semester...first of all because it's my last! LOL... Second...because I only have 3 classes...which is my lightest load so far... and of course 3 would be because of classes...I'm taking Employment discrimination...which seems to be an ok class...only real problem is she's very soft spoken, and there's only 3 rows in the classroom...that's what I"m sitting in now...interesting subject though...next class is Decedents Estates...it's a bar course...and I"ve had the tax part of this class already...so the terms and such are already familiar...and the professor has done GREAT in explaining things...and finally...I'm taking Jurisprudence...I've had this professor before...the subject is basically legal philosophy...it's a very different class...I like parts of it...and don't get parts of it...hopefully it'll all come together in the end (having the professor before - I'm pretty sure it will - it's just frustrating until then!)

Got my grades...passed everything...so now I have 3 classes between me and graduation! WOO HOO!

ok - lemme pay attention again! If not - you won't wanna hire me for an employment discrimination case ;-)

No comments: