Wednesday, February 23, 2005

short post

I was trying to get something done for a meeting in the morning, so I didn't take any time to post here....I JUST finished it, and it's time for me to go to class...I kinda need to talk to my supervisor before I go, but she was in with the manager, so it might wait till tomorrow...

I was bummed out last night...the happy meal toys are now from "That's So Raven"...I got a "fortune teller" last night...big pink glasses...and a paper to fold like the little fortune tellers we made from note book paper as children (the glasses were tinted so you could use them to read the fortune - written in blue with red blurry on top)...I'm thinking my favorite 6 yr old will get the glasses (if she doesn't get one from her own happy meal), and the "fortune teller" will go in the trash! I must say it was better getting that than the stinky boy toy I got the day before!

Ok - my supervisor is outta the office, gonna go see if I can catch her, and then go to class

ta ta for now

No comments: