Saturday, February 05, 2005

Happy Birthday!!!

It's my brother's 28th birthday today....HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG BRO!!! I had thought about calling him at midnight my time (1 AM his time) to wish him a happy birthday...it just sounded like something he'd do for me if the roles (and time zones) were reversed. I didn't get to though...my husband and I got into a movie, and it didn't end till 1AM my time, and I figured that would just be mean!

We watched "The Others"...it's a good movie...it's been out for a while (it was on the Wal-Mart $5.50 rack to give a reference). It had a LOT of Catholic influences, but it was good...kinda strange, but in a good way I think...My husband liked it, but thought the weird parts were too weird to him. I thought they were creative...I like movies that are "different" So many movies have been done, and redone, and redone again...it's silly! My brother should like the fact that I was watching that movie, because it meant I didn't bother him...oh well...I'll call him in a few minutes...

Today we watched Darby O'Gill and the Little People. It's cute...I hadn't seen it before (or heard of it), but my husband had...it's Disney...and he's seen most all the OLD Disney shows...he had the Disney chanel as a kid...we had the basic 4 chanels, and if the President was on, the night was shot.

We are about to go over to a friends house, and grill hambergers...we haven't done anything with them in a while, and we've missed hanging out with them...(A&M for those who know them). We're supposed to be there at 5, and it's a 30 minute drive out there, and we've gotta stop to get the hamburger meat (and it's 430ish now), so I think we'll be late...but that's ok...it's not like it's a plan set in stone...

Needless to say - I got VERY little homework done...I should be able to finish what I have to do for Monday tomorrow, but I was hoping to get more done, since I'm going to MONROE next weekend (starting to get a little more excited now!!!).

Well I need to get my shoes on so we can go....

Later...

No comments: