Friday, February 11, 2005

Monroe...here I come...after work...

The day has finally arrived! :-) I've looked forward to today all week! There are many promising things in store for today...the most definite one being that in less than 12 hours I'll be in the car heading south! woo hoo! I'm not sure if the pictured I mentioned earlier this week will get printed before we go...cause I'm thinking I'm gonna need a nap! I'm sleeeeeepy! My husband and I didn't wanna get outta bed...and it wasn't because we're newly weds...it was because we were wanting to SLEEP! We were both late to work...for me it's not that big a deal, so long as I make up the time, but he gets written up for it, and if he gets more than like 3 in a quarter then he risks getting fired...fortunately today is the first one this quarter! He's probably going to have to work late today, so I figure I should get a nap, so that I can drive the first part of the trip, until he gets off...We were hoping to get all packed last night...as usual...that didn't happen...I think it's funny...my friends in Monroe always plan to "pack up" the night before, and we do to...and I don't think any of us have ever accomplished that goal...something always comes up! The good thing is, we have done all the laundry we'll need for the weekend, so all we have to do is put it in the suit case...

The last 2 nights of class I've gotten a happy meal before class...wanted something small to eat for dinner...so now I have 2 "My Little Pony's" watching me work today(the purple, and the orange ones)...I put them on the top of my computer monitor...




I had thought about bringing them to the 6 year old I'll be seeing tonight, but I figured she's probably got all of them (her favorite food group is McDonald's), and I like My Little Pony's....they remind me of my childhood...I had 3 or 4 ponys and the magic pony waterfall (I forget it's official name...that was a LONG time ago!)...I think it's funny that all the toys from my childhood are coming back in...Strawberry Shortcake, Rainbow Bright, My Little Pony...I loved all of those as a kid!

Ok - I've run outta things to say for now...granted I don't wanna work, so I'd rather ramble on here...but I've got nothing else to say...if I come up with something...I'll be back!

Later...

No comments: