Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Day 2

Well today is both day 2 of the month of March, as well as day 2 of close...I'm almost to a month of writing my thoughts on here...wow! I've kept it up this long!

I'm sitting in Juvenile Law right now, and have missed the first half of class, and the last half of my Family law class because my computer crashed! Granted I did volunteer in Juvenile to present the first case because she said that while she was taking volunteers, she was going to call on people who hadn't presented yet, and I was one of those, and had only read the first case. Yay me...granted with computer problems I sounded much like a bumbling idiot, but that's ok, it's taken care of now. After running adware software to remove spyware, and finding quite a bit, and running Norton, and finding nothing, I'm not 100% sure what caused my blue screen. And have missed enough of the conversation in class today, that it's pretty much a lost cause.

Today was a reallllly good day! I found out some friends are coming to visit this weekend! YAY!! I miss my peoples! My sweet wonderful husband said the same thing! We're excited!

I also mentioned to my boss that I'm interested in the Financial Analyst 2 position that's just come open...asking if it's realistic with my school (me thinking it was, but noting my inability to work overtime), and she said it was possible, and that it was a good option! That was promising! Granted it's not certain because they haven't decided if they want to fill it as a 1 or a 2...so waiting on that to see if I can apply for it... The Parallegal position appears to have fallen through the cracks, for now anyway, which I believe there's a reason for it, so I'm waiting to see what the Lord has for me!

The other good news I found out...a good friend of mine is expecting....I'm so excited...I was told I could tell, but I'll leave it as "sort of" a mystery to give her a chance to tell anyone else she wants. (Even though she's already had a couple of months - I was shocked she kept it a secret that long.) She knows this site, so she can comment if she wants...if not maybe tomorrow I'll give her identity away...But pray for her & her family that all goes well...

Work was pretty good...busy...but good overall...I felt like I knew what I was doing which is always a good thing!:-)

Overall a good day - yay! Almost time for me to go home - even better! Hopefully tomorrow I can do this when I want (in the morning over breakfast while getting the day started, but before work)....we'll see! Well time to get ready to shut down, and need to spell check and post this, and save everything and then actually shut down and go home to my sweet wonderful husband!
Bye for now!

1 comment:

Raleigh said...

no, not me. 2 is a good number and that's all for us! :-)