Tuesday, March 01, 2005

goodness...

Goodness...it's been a while since I stopped long enough to post...I've got TONS of "busy work" on my desk, so it's hard to be slacking when ya have a big box of stuff to go through (and about 12 more down stairs!)...

Friday was a typical work day...well except we got our Federal taxes back, and my school tuition reimbursement and it was payday...woo hoo! We went to Build-a-Bear and got Odie some casual clothes, I'll have to take pictures later and post them...then went to Macaroni Grill....YUM! I'd been craving it! Had even forgotten how yummy the bread was - that's WAY too long between visits! When we got home we watched "The Village" - it was good! Not quite what I was expecting, and one that you don't figure out till the very end - I like those kinds of movies!

Saturday was Studying, and then we went to dinner with my ma-in-law & pa-in-law...went to Grandpa's - a fish place - it was yummy too...then we watched "The Notebook"...I really liked that one...guys if your wanting to be reallllly sweet to your ladies, watch this with them...I will warn it does have a few scenes that don't need to be in a movie (although it's getting to the point where they all do now), and don't watch the "deleted & extended scenes," there aren't any good ones, and lots of sexual nudity that's not needed at all (it was good that it was left out of the movie)...I must say I don't cry in movies...but this one I bawled...it wasn't all that "sad" really...I don't want to give away too much, but it was sweet!

Sunday was church, and then we went to the in-laws for soup. We were going to go to the shooting range after wards, but that morning I couldn't find the extra bullets to my (Gerald's) gun, and couldn't find my safety glasses (they got put somewhere in the move, so we could find them later HA!), and the range requires safety glasses on the pistol range. So we agreed to go this coming weekend, and plan ahead more, so we can find everything! We ended up spending the day at his parents house, then church, then home to finish homework. I really wanted to watch the other movie we have "The Vanishings" (I think that's what it's called), but my husband wanted us to be all responsible and stuff, so we didn't watch it, and did homework (no fun!)....

I was supposed to bring those movies back to a classmate tonight, but they are still sitting by the TV where we left them. I was also supposed to bring her some movies, and you can probably guess where they are - yep - right beside her movies! Oh well - she knows how absent minded I am!

Well it's day one of close, so I probably should get back to work...I'll try to make myself take breaks to write here.
Bye for now!

No comments: