Friday, March 04, 2005

*singing* FRIIIIIIDAAAAAY!!!!!!

YAY! The week has finally reached it's end! WOO HOO! It's been a good day today...haven't done as much as I should, but I figure that's "ok" because I've worked my tail off (promise - I don't have a tail anymore!)... As you can tell by the fact that I haven't had any time to blog! Ugh! So much for starting yesterday with a post...oh well...

I really should be creating some invoices, but instead I'm on here...and yes I'll be whining at 4:30 when I can't leave because I have to finish the invoices...but for now...I'm enjoying what I"m doing! I have several meetings next week, but it shouldn't be nearly as hectic as this week was...

Oh for those who haven't asked me/ or someone else who asked...the pregnant person is my favorite little red head! I choose not to use names, but if you actually know me and are reading this, you should be able to figure it out. Her baby is due on the 3rd birthday of her sweet son! I can't wait to meet him or her! (I've put my vote in for a girl!) I think in about 4 weeks or so they'll know what they are having...if I understood correctly...

I'm having company this weekend - YAY!!! I love my Monroe Peoples!!! It's just one family coming up, but that's ok...we'll still have a blast...I've determined it's easier for people to come up and see me because up here, I'm the only one to visit (well that's not 100% true, but our nurse friend works on the weekends usually, and our other couple friends come play with us usually when people are up, so we're all in one place). When I go to Monroe I have SO many people to visit! And I realllllly want to see them all, and that's REALLLLLY hard when you come in LATE Friday night, and leave after church time on Sunday...there's only so many hours in the day. It's even worse right now while my Mamaw is so ill, cause I want to spend as much time with her as I can when I'm in town...that time is so limited...fortunatly I have wonderful friends that understand the situation, and make it as easy on me as they can (they are still there, and I do want to see them too!)...*sigh*...

Ok - I'm supposed to leave in 11 minutes, and I still have to do the invoices, so I better get off here for now...granted my sweet wonderful husband won't be home for a little bit (they are still on overtime), but with company coming - I've got some cleaning to do!!! ACK!
Bye for now...

1 comment:

Raleigh said...

You went purple :-) I like it.
~bl