Thursday, May 26, 2005

Greetings from out west

Well I'm finally where I have an internet connection! Woo hoo! I've been having a lot of fun...basically not working, not going to school, and overall not worrying about anything! It's beautiful out this way.

I've been to Oklahoma, Kansas, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Utah, and back in Colorado tonight! Still to go through New Mexico and Texas, and to be home Sunday some time! I've been to some of these places before, but some of them I haven't. We spent the last 2 days in Yellowstone! That was fun...got to see lots of animals up close an personal! I'll post pictures when I get home cause I don't feel like messing with it, and my mother-in-law wants to use the internet too! In Yellowstone we were cut off from everything technical...except the laptop we brought! No cell phone connection, no TV, nothing...it was nice. I did get the text messages though, responded to my brother, and K I'll have to get back to you on yours have to check the calendar when I get home. If you left a voicemail, I haven't gotten it yet, but sometimes you don't get those when you are roaming, so I might have one when I get home, I don't know...

It's been so fun, and my sweet wonderful husband is ready to leave "pleasant-ville", and move out west! YAY! hehehehe....not for at least 2 years though, still have to finish school!

Ok - better get off here for now, but I'll probably get back on later, after my mother-in-law finishes...

Miss everyone, but will see you soon (if I know you HA!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you and hear all about your trip! Where are these pics you promised to post? Haven't you been back, like, a week? Come on! Just kiddin'. Looking forward to next weekend.