Friday, August 12, 2005

VEGAS BABY!!!!

Ok, so I'm gonna be gone for a whole week...and I don't know when/if I'll have time to get online while I'm in Vegas, so I figured I'd better give my fans something to read while I'm gone! LOL! I have such a mixed feeling about going...I'm SO excited to get to go to Vegas, and the price is unbeatable! ;-) But I'm having to leave my sweet wonderful husband here...This is the first time I've gone on a trip and left my husband behind. Oh and while I'm gone my favorite red head is having her precious little baby girl. YAY! (That's Wednesday!). I'm not going to get to meet her till she's about 2 or 3 weeks old. I hate that I'm going to have to wait that long, but I've got so much on my plate, and the mama said she understood! I think we'll go meet the baby the weekend after close, assuming we have most/all of our packing done. Speaking of packing...it's 10 PM the night before I'm leaving for Vegas, and I haven't packed the first thing...no I'm not a procrastinator...LOL! I've got till 11ish tomorrow to finish (factoring being at the airport 2 hours before flight time and travel to the airport). My flight leaves at 2:15, and I'll be in Vegas at like 6 their time...daddy will be there around 7ish, and we'll go to the hotel. I leave Vegas at 7AM Friday morning, and will be back in Little Rock at 1:15. I am looking forward to getting to see Vegas for the first time...I know...I'm rambling, but it's "my little spot" so I can do that! hehe...

Ok...well I'm tired of talking to y'all...I'm gonna go spend some more time with my sweet wonderful husband, and then pack, and try to get some sleep....granted it's like Christmas Eve, so I don't know how much sleep I'm gonna get.

Talk to ya later...miss me!
(p.s. sorry for any misspellings, Firefox won't let the spell check window pop up, and I'm not in the mood to make it behave...)

No comments: