Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Anyone...anyone...anyone...

Ok - this is too painful...2 weeks in a row...think "Beuler...Beuler...Beuler...." and "anyone....anyone....anyone..." that's the professor/attorney I'm listening! SNORE! So now you get my attention...I've gotten bored with games... I worry a little about this test, because it's so hard to listen to him drone on and on, but it's a take home, and what I've read in the book, it spells it all out pretty well... We'll see! ;-)

I thought about blogging during the day today...and as things would happen, the thought would cross my mind that I can tell y'all tonight...but now that I'm typing on here...nothing comes to mind...isn't that just typical!

Well...plans for the weekend...clean the house...cause the next weekend we'll be having company!!! YAY!! I'm very excited! And I have to get some homework things taken care of...a few things due right before spring break, and a few things due right after Spring Break...since I"ll have company during Spring break - I really need to get it all taken care of before...so...this weekend will be tons of fun...NOT! but that's ok - cause the next weekend will make up for it. And then the next full week is Spring break, and I'll be off from work! Woo Hoo! 9 FULL DAYS OFF FROM SCHOOL AND WORK - how great is that!!!! Gotta focus until then!

Work is crazy! As we prepare for the actual split of the company...we're trying to get to the point that the month of April we're functioning as 2 departments (in my department), so we're having to do tons of things to get to that point...on top of the daily functions that are normal...With the split we're also having to learn the job functions of other people in our department who are going the one direction, but had job functions in the other direction. And we have to get desk procedures written...*sigh*...It's soo crazy!

...anyone...anyone....anyone....? AHHHH!

Friends are hopefully closing on their house tomorrow...that makes 3 families who have decided to "grow up" (sorta) in our group! It's kinda weird! I've joked with him (M) that now that they'll have a class, he'll finally get the job he's been wanting with the company I work for! LOL! wouldn't that be par for the course!

Some friends just had their twins this past weekend...they are so precious (from pictures)...I can't wait to meet them! I have another friend that's due in about 4 weeks or so...on top of 2 friends who had babies last year...our Sunday School teacher had a baby in February (well - his wife did) lots of little people around...they are so much fun! :-)

I think he's about to let us go...so I'm gonna quit for now...that's good though...cause this ramble was going nowhere...

to be continued...(maybe tomorrow night?...)

No comments: