Monday, March 13, 2006

New plants

The last few weekends my sweet wonderful husband and I have been purchasing plants to spruce up the yard...I've been all about what's pretty, and what's different, 2 of the ones below are my choices...











This one is called "Angel's Trumpet" It just looked cool. It's planted in the front corner of the back-yard (we were told it would grow to be as big as me - that's pretty big!)













This is Periwinkle...or Thrift...it's a ground cover for under the tree in the front yard (will go around Azalia's)
















This is my Camellia - it's pink - and pretty. It's planted beside the deck.



We also got 2 white rose bushes, and a red rose bush - but those don't have flowers yet, so I haven't taken their picture yet...

Oh and so far have 2 Azalia plants...going to get several more, but we have to do it as we have time to plant them!

And we've planted a hanging basket of strawberries that have started sprouting and a few things from seeds and bulbs, so we'll have to see if they'll sprout...

It's so pretty, and fun...maybe I'll quit school and be a gardner - My sweet wonderful husband and I could start a flower nursery?!?

Just kidding - ok - back to paying attention in class - just wanted to show the plants...

No comments: