Wednesday, March 08, 2006

a week later...

and here I sit...in the same class...paying as close attention as I did last week...don't freak out though - I'm listening...it's just kinda boring, but I find if I write here, I absorb more than I do if I'm playing a game.

Only problem is...I don't have much to say...so this will be more of a ramble potentially...but if you know me - you're used to that...if you don't, then I'm sure you know someone who rambles...the world is only so big! :-)

Tonight's topic is about tax breaks for the elderly, and if the age should be raised, lowered, or left alone and the benefits and consequences of each.

Good news on my friend's mom...she had a scan (don't remember which kind), and the tumor hasn't started growing back yet...YAY!...that was a concern since it took 2 months to grow back the first time...she's decided to resume treatments! Keep her in your prayers!

I have some friends closing on a house next week - they've helped me move MANY times so we'll get to return that favor in the near future...what fun...LOL...

*Sigh*...we've moved on to Value Added Tax...blah!

During class I talk to whoever is online that I know...generally only one friend is online, cause she works at night at a computer...she's having Chinese for dinner...now I want Chinese...didn't before she brought it up...thanks!

It's funny how we get into habits...when I'm typing anything...both number and text documents...I hit Ctrl S periodically in order to keep from losing stuff...my computer at work has trained me to do this, since it likes to crash or lock up on me...I keep trying to do it in this screen, and there's nothing to save...it's not a file to save to disk...I amuse myself...

Ya know - I could type my notes into this screen...then you could get an idea of what I'm listening to...how boring would that be for you! LOL...granted my luck if I were to do that, when I wanted to pull up notes to study for finals the website would be down...

There's a chance we'll be going to Monroe this weekend...jury's still out on that...depends on many factors...it would be fun to just get out of town for a few days...and we could possibly get the extra couch outta the living room (if I can ever talk to "little bit" about something)...if she'd ever be online...granted the hubby has to get his paper finished this week too, cause if we go out of town, he won't feel like working on it Sunday evening when we get back, and it's due in final copy Monday night...and of course there's things around the house that we really should do...not to mention several projects to do (some wants, some needs)...if only it were Summer already...*sigh*

It's hard to believe that we've passed the mid point of the semester though!! Granted I'm eagerly waiting for Spring Break!!! Only 2 1/2 weeks!!!!!!!!! I think I'm gonna take time off work that week too...with class every night of the week, it's not beneficial to take time off work, cause I still have to come to town to go to class...

Break time - miss me...

Didja miss me? LOL

We've got about 35 minutes of class left...I'm ready to go home now though! *whine*

Ok - well I'm tired of typing this - time to work on sleeping with my eyes open...while typing in my sleep...so I look like I'm paying attention to the prof...I'll letcha know how it goes! ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're getting really good at this!!! i've loved the last two posts. not saying i haven't loved any of the others. blogging about blogging is quite normal. more amusing than boring. less boring than note taking.

love you!